Today, we launch again
February 23, 2014 | 3:40:02 AM
Big news today. But before we look forward, let???s first take a look back.
Just over a year ago we launched P.ink on Pinterest. Our goal was to change the culture of healing.
Pinterest was the perfect platform???it???s social, it???s image-oriented, and most users are female.
We stocked our collection of mastectomy tattoo design ideas and it grew quickly???as did our directory of artists. And the video we produced of Molly (our original beta-tester of sorts) helped tell the story in a relatable way.
As we’ve gained momentum, our needs have changed. So today, we???re doing something new: we???re launching our first-ever website. And you???re looking at it. Before, when you typed in ???p-ink.org???, you???d arrive at our Pinterest boards. But starting now, you???ll arrive here. Welcome.
This might not seem like a big deal. But it is to us, because we have some other exciting news to share. And sometimes it???s easier just to say it than it is to Pin it:
- Our first P.ink Day video has launched. Check it out and please share it with your friends.
- The next P.ink Day will be on 10/10/2014. Plans are evolving.
- We’re making minor changes to how your donations are used???changes that will allow us to address the needs of more survivors. Details here.
All that said, here’s what’s not changing:
- Our Pinterest boards, Facebook site, Twitter account and other social handles. They’re all active.
- Our commitment to providing design inspiration and connections to artists who can help.
- Our mission to change the culture of healing.
That’s about it. Thanks for joining us now and in the future. Feel free to share your thoughts over on Facebook or email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org blog posts